Boscov’s has been known for great values, our commitment to excellent customer service, and carrying famous brands for over 100 years. When you shop with us, you can expect to browse a broad selection of apparel and shoes for the whole family, prestige cosmetics brands, and quality products for your entire home. Find brands you love including Calvin Klein, Carter’s, Clinique, Clarks, Cuisinart, Dooney & Bourke, Izod, Le Vian, Lenox and many more. Find your local Boscov's store here or shop online 24/7 at boscovs.com.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, FLORIDA, NEBRASKA, HAWAII, AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, each Boscov’s contest, promotion or giveaway listed on Boscov’s Facebook page (a “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the continental United States (and the District of Columbia), except Rhode Island, Florida, and Nebraska, who are at least 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Boscov’s Department Store, LLC (“Co-Sponsor” or “Boscov’s”), subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter or to win.
3. Sponsor. Boscov’s Department Store, LLC is the sponsor (“Sponsor”) of the Contest. The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
4. How to Enter. Each Contest will begin and end on the dates and times specified in the contest banners. Enter by visiting the attached hscampaigns link and fill in the required fields. Entries limited to only one (1) entry per person. Your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology, which may be used for the purpose of entry tracking. Ad blocking software on your computer needs to be disabled so that it doesn’t interfere with processing your entry. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated or mechanical means will be void. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Facebook ID. The authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be returned. By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive e-mails from Sponsor and those directed by Sponsor. You can opt-out of the receipt of such e-mails by following the directions on the Co-Sponsors’ websites or emailing email@example.com.
5. Winner Selection. Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received- to be held on or about the last day of each Contest. The drawing will take place at 4500 Perkiomen Ave, Reading, PA 19606.
6. Prizes and Odds. Prizes descriptions, the number of available prizes and their approximate values are listed in the posting related to each Contest. Prizes Values Range from $10 to $1,000. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the number of Prizes offered the Contest.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. The potential winner will be notified within 24 hours after selection at the email address provided on the winner’s entry form. The potential winner must respond to such notification within 24 hours and provide a valid shipping address in order to claim a prize. Failure to respond within such time period or the return of email prize notification as undeliverable or failure of winner to respond to notification may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as instructed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Prizes awarded but not claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will remain the property of the Sponsor.
8. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation the Internet and without further compensation.
9. General Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a technology/system virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsor will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest. By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless Co-Sponsors and Facebook and their respective agents from and against all claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death or damage to or loss of property or any other harm arising out of entrant’s participation in the Contest, the receipt, use or misuse of any prize, or any travel or activity that is related to the Contest or any prize.
10. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
11. Errors. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. For a list of winners (available after the end of each Contest) or for a copy of these Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Winners List/Official Rules” (as applicable), BOSCOV’S FACEBOOK CONTEST,” 4500 Perkiomen Ave. Reading, PA 19606 USA. Include the beginning and ending date of the Contest in your request. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact our Customer Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, 610-929-7324.